Great Deals on Flipkart

Yummly

Yum

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Arbor Brewing Company

Arbor Brewing Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




The day I planned another trip to Bangalore, I started looking for a good brewery to satisfy my love for beer and Voila! I found Arbor! Took my sister and then we reached Arbor and absolutely loved the outside sitting area.

Then comes the beer menu and I was confused! Such a vast menu for home brewed beers only. Tried 4 of those and absolutely love them. We have also ordered tenderloin steaks, where they have messed up a little. I have asked for rare medium but instead I got medium. However, I forgive that because of those amazing beers. The crowd was very sophisticated and this place is definitely a must visit for any beer lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment