Great Deals on Flipkart

Yummly

Yum

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

30 minutes entree- Chicken Pinwheel

So, you think the name is not common...well, it should be... I would've been extremely sad if I found out that someone else had already used this name. Well, now I guess you have already understood that Chicken Pinwheel is my invention. White watching Masterchef AU one day I wanted to make Chicken Roulade. However, before making Roulade I decided to try something of similar technique. Hence, the Chicken Pinwheel. Well, you can see from the structure why I call it "Pinwheel"... It is a very easy recipe and definitely a stunner...

Serves- 3


Ingredients-

  • 200gm boneless chicken
  • 1 cup plain flour
  • 2-3 garlic clove
  • 1 bunch of coriander leaves
  • 1-2 chilies (Optional)
  • Few drops of Olive oil
  • Oil
  • Salt



Method
  • Knead the flour well. Using the rolling pin make 2 chapatis. Keep it aside.
  • Mix the chicken, garlic, olive oil, salt and chilies (if you are using) in the blender. Blend till you get a sticky and homogenous green paste.
  • Pre-heat your microwave oven in 200 degree in convection mode.
  • Spread the chicken mix on the chapatis. Roll tightly and brush some oil on it.
  • Bake it for 20-25 minutes till the filling is cooked properly. (Mine took 22 minutes). 
  • Slice the rolls carefully and serve hot with some green salad.

2 comments: